This section contains information regarding about creating and using accounts on Farm2Kitchen. A registered user at Farm2Kitchen has a lot of priviledges and some are mentioned below for your information.
Why Create An Account?
When you log in to your account, you will be able to do the following:
1. Proceed through checkout faster when making a purchase
2. Check the status of orders
3. View past orders
4. Make changes to your account information
5. Change your password
6. Store alternative addresses (for shipping to multiple family members and friends!)
If you're ready to create a new account now, click here to go to the New Account Registration form.
I did not receive any mail after registration?
Please check SPAM folder of your mail box. Many times the mails are filtered by your email service provider and the mails go to SPAM folder automatically. You are requested to add our domain farm2kitchen.com in safe senders list. You can also add our email IDs - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org in your address book so that to avoid missing any important communication with respect to your registration or order.
How to Create An Account?
Now that you have decided to create an account with us, here are simple steps to do so.
Step 1: At the top of the page, click My Account.
That will bring you to "Registered Customers" login. If you have not created an account, this is the place to do so. Just click the "Create an Account" button there.
Step 2: Just fill in the short form on "Create an Account" page and that's it! It doesn't get simpler than this!
How to Change Your Password
1. If you're logged in and you want to change your password, click My Account at the top of the page, then select "Change Password."
2. If you haven't logged in and you've forgotten your password, click on My Account and the click on "Forgot Your Password?". Our system will automatically email you (at the email address on file) to help you out. We do not know your password, so we cannot retrieve it, we can only have the system reset it so you can get back in to your account.
3. If you are having trouble with your original email address, contact us and after we verify your identity, we'll help you reset your account, if needed.